- Smoking: Close to owning miniaturized gas chambers with atleast
- Gambling: A pleasure, far different from charity, to give up
- Theft: A monetary loss even without any business indulgence.
- Alcoholism: Man’s smelly invention to defy gravity.
- Rape: When one finds a way in, while the other couldn’t manage a
- Abduction: An usual but adventurous
for a delightful ransom.
- Murder: One cruel act of a body asking a soul to get lost.**
Prostitution: A barter system showcasing the power of money.
Drugs: Grass on the either side is always green.
Smuggling: To play hide & seek with Teleportation.
Surprise me with any of the wrong deed, I missed out. :)