A few thoughts:
- The Internet isn’t the “World Wide” Web. It is a CyberVillage. - Here the time to reach anyone is nearly ‘0’. Its the information “SuperHighWay” with no speed limits. - A village where the house numbers can be 12 digits & seperated by
4 3 dots. The panchayat has plans to increase the number of
- An equal or more number of non-humans live in this village. No
animals & No aliens.
- No plants & No trees! So, no global warming. There can only be
- Not everybody sleeps in the same time. There is atleast one to chat
at any point in time.
- Be Rich or Poor, the only access is thro’
- A Netizen can be - a Scientist, a Doctor, a 6 year old, a WebCam, a
Terrorist, a Paedophile, a Seeder, a Student, a Spider, a Spammer, a
Refirigerator, an Uncle, an Anonymous Coward …
- You need not be “you”, always. You can be me. Yes, Internet is the
place to clone. A place where “Multiple Personality Disorders” can
be widely seen.
- You can make comments on the kolam (rangoli) made by a girl or on
the girl itself! Nobody can bash you for “Eve” teasing/pleasing.
They can just only “ignore”.
- Its a play-ground, where people play “safe”. Ofcourse, there are
spectators; who are contender themselves.