BLUE You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.
I could never even imagine that I’m associated with Blue. :(
Update #0: Score: 0/2. This quiz is definitely busted. See Roopa’s comment.
Lemme freshen you up with some updates:
- “Thinking Blogger Award” from Nithya & Nirek. Details here & there. Thanks
gals fellas. :)
- Got myself a Dell Inspiron 1520. Its Ruby Red, fat & ugly.
- Currently in love with Georgia. A year before it was her.
- Movie watching didn’t subside. ParuthiVeeran was good.
- There is no man in this world without being tormented by a woman. I
saw it & I continue to see it.
- People get reminded of a comedian/child catcher/villan when they see
me. Their thoughts needs refinement.
- Comedy can be more entertaining when people grow it by
questioning/commenting/giving examples/relating with unrelated
things. Basically, by dragging it.
- My mom called me up & warned me about the on coming 7 & half year
war with Mr. Saturn. I need fairness creams, the ravens here are
- Girls never disappoint me. They keep repeatedly proving this.
- Finally, Contestipate is ready to serve with no constipation.
Tipping is most welcome. >:O)
Powered by ScribeFire.
Steve Jobs to Wall Street Journal:
> “When we looked at 3G, the chipsets are not quite mature, in the sense > that they’re not low-enough power for what we were looking for. They > were not integrated enough, so they took up too much physical space. > We cared a lot about battery life and we cared a lot about physical > size. Down the road, I’m sure some of those tradeoffs will become more > favorable towards 3G but as of now we think we made a pretty good > doggone decision.” more.
- Jobs has concerns about the connection speeds with GSM networks & feels that can be better. Ripping off the iPhone, one can see the Radio circuitry is being implemented on a separate daughter card. This makes easy for the iPhone’s evolution interms of mobile networks. - Unlike to my belief, the storage comes as a Flash & not as a magnetic disk. - Apple’s business is Samsung’s business. Atleast 2 chips from Samsung Semiconductor has gone into the phone; the app processor & the storage media. Could be more. - This guy has 128MB of SDRAM & a 650 MHz CPU. - Although there isn’t any mention about 3D graphics hardware, there is something sneaking inside. - The total cost of build material is about 250 USD for a 8GB model. However its sold at 599 USD.
Disclaimer: All info in this post has influences from various iPhone resources, I have some across.
Every bloody thing in America is bigger than the sizes I’m used to.
Roads: No explanations.
Direction Sign Boards: They are so big & very clean with big letters.
Traffic Speeds: People in freeways travel here at big speeds; the near max would be 120 mph. Yep, you got it! Thats 193.12128 kmph.
Trucks: They are really huge & travel at about 65 mph. The only things that’ll scare you on roads.
Parking Space: Everyone owns a 4 wheeler & to make them come to your shop, you gotto to offer a space for their vehicles. The parking spaces spans acres of land even when the shop is just about 50x50 feet.
Days: They are longer too. Theres daylight even at 8:30pm in the place I live. The sun gets up early by 5 am.
Moon: Some 2 weeks back, we had a full moon. You won’t believe, the moon here is about 20% larger than what I had seen. Did they do something to the Moon when Apollo landed? Weird.
Crows: Its very uncommon. Even if you spot one, you’ll see the difference. Its the all-black (is it male?) one in a XXL size. Its the Raven here.
Living Spaces: They are never cramped. And the communities are very spacious.
Burgers: When I buy them, I specially instruct to cut into two halves. One enough for the lunch & other for the dinner.
I’m just thinking, does India have anything majestic/adorable/to-be-proud-of apart from what our ancient kings had built?
Tomatoes: They are like apples. You know how the onions & potatoes will be. Yes they are. :)
People: Both the White & Black are huge.
Land Spread: Should be the only country to have more than 4 time zones. Keep aside the confusions because of it.
Powered by ScribeFire.
Creating mashup names is fun. Lemme remember what I have done with them.
Its my final year project, I did it in college. Its about a new way of data communication using sound. We took a lot of inspiration from the works a professor named John from Univ of Florida & his team. We implemented this at a data rate of < 5 kbps. Feeling very stupid about it, now.
Supposed to be the name of my creative media company. Did a lot of stuff with Photoshop & Flash, again in college. Sprouted because I loved that thing. Had even a catch-line, “Green out of Blue”. :) Does it suck?
Named something with a lot of hopes that it’ll help & better my life. Later, it turned out to be a BitterButter. The butter just melted away. But the bitterness stays.
Spike is my wannabe nick name. And the sparkles here just adds glamour to it. :)
This was my kinda brand which lost its branding now.
My 1st blog had this name. Its about screaming & casting.
Another blog, I started to save my daily activities. One can pin point what I did at a particular day of a week. If I could re-run my life in Debug mode, TracePoint would be its possible output. Now its gone, untraced.
Some digital electronics. Some embedded software. Something to Save & Store. Now its all empty.
Sort of a personal wiki. The pumpset isn’t functional yet.
A knowledge reserve to reap big bucks. The knowledge here is just like a few molecules of sand from the shore, I hold it in my hand.
On a not-so-related note, when I was in school, my uncle had his 1st child, a boy. He came & asked me about a name, he could give his son. That time, I had two Sathish-s in my class & they both were my friends. I smiled at my uncle & said, “Sathish”. Now the boy is “Sathis”. Hey, the missing “h” got into my name. >:O)
Powered by ScribeFire.
Hope you guys are doing great. Last weekend was so lonely that I had no
mercy in seeing movies. Yep. Sort of a weekend movie marathon. I think,
I watched these:
- Big Mama’s House - Slither - Unnale Unnale - Chennai 28 - The Birds - Crank - Swingers - The Black Dhalia - Vertigo - Some ARR Videos in YouTube. - A few Home Videos.
Looking forward for the next weekend. >:O)
Update #0: Left out 2 other movies in the above list:
* This one is a little grouse movie. A happy living couple being tormented by an Alien incidence. The husband tries out a larger-than-life caterpillar in his garden. It in turn, throws up a stent like object which gets imparted on to the guy’s brain. After which he gains lot of liking towards meat. He gets infinitely hungry all the time, for meat & flesh. So, eats off the cows, dogs & kittens found in the locality. He also affects the people in the neighborhood by injecting some sort of yucky solution, making them hungry as well. A sick movie, in total & I don’t even remember its name. >:O)
* The other one was Mozhi. Archana was right in her thoughts.
Nope. Not about the children stuff. But about her inability to
appreciate music, very unfit for a musician’s wife. Karthik gets blind
with love & goes behind a
dumb mute/deaf girl. Meanwhile, Viji made
the full use of the opportunity & marries Sheela. The matches were like
a Test match & a One day match; but the game is very much the same!
Update #1: dumb/deaf -> mute/deaf. reason is here. Thanks Sen.
Update #2: In the middle of the night, i get this faint thought of the movie, I missed out. Its the Next.
Nicolas Cage stars as a Magician & helps out to track down a nuclear attack. He sees future upto 2 mins. Good one.
Ho Man! How cud I miss this? The irony is, I forgot something happened in the Past about the movie Next. :)
In a haphazard order:
- BCCed Emails. - Chatting with people who stay invisible.
- Quoting articles without proper attribution. - Blogs without contact info. - Replying to a thread with the subject edited.
- Blogger.com’s commenting system.
- Anonymous Blogging. - Girls having the pics of actresses in their Orkut profiles. - Littering in Public places.
- Cross commenting. - Emotional blackmail. - Blog posts running in pages. - Passive smoking.
Do we have something in common? Do let me know. :)
[SpiderMan] is my favourite super hero, nevertheless, the 3rd in the sequel is real sad.
A few goof ups:
- Spidey loves to percolate tears. - The super-hero fails to save himself. - MJ looses herself to the bad guy. :P - No mind boggling stunts. - All three Villans are meek & they subdue themselves. - Parker’s & MJ’s trademark lip lock gets imitated with someone. - The story line is full of stories.
Its better to save some time & clear the spider webs in your house, than watching the movie.